The Disability movement and supports have been driven by families - becoming involved with Community Living Selkirk's Family Support Services is a way for you to gather information, share your ideas, dreams for the future and ensure programs/services progress with the times based on what families see as priority areas and supports.
See our history page to understand the true impact families have in this movement.
- Information sessions
- Family support meetings
- Advocacy supports for children and adults
- Transition planning
- Finding out about funding options
- Available resources in your community
- Assisting a family member to prepare for caring for your family member
- Finding the right type of supports
Accessing Family Support is free of charge and does not commit you to any current/future services with us.
Our goal is to assist you in finding the appropriate services for you and your family.